Saturday, April 09, 2005

XHTML and CSS: a union made in....

Because I sit all day hammering out code, I have to make a real effort to get enough exercise. What I often like to do is download and listen to a great weekly podcast, that is offered in both MP3 and WMA format, that is a recording of a show called .Net Rocks while I am taking my daily jog. This week’s show featured Rory Blyth and Scott Hanselman who discussed at length a great site, csszengarden.com that demonstrates the use of XHTML and CSS for website design. To date, I have used CSS primarily for font formatting, but not much else. However, a combination of both the show and the csszengarden web site have caused me to take another look at CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) and a new look at XHTML (Extensible HyperText Markup Language).

Check out my latest learning spike about using XHTML and CSS to form a great web design toolset.

No comments: